The principle of the game is based on Pool, but the balls are replaced by soccer balls and the cue by a pair of shoes. A great way for all ages to enjoy active play together while fine-tuning dribbling skills and precision kicks!
- Only strike the white ball with your foot.
- The white ball must be stationary before it is played
- Should a player pot the white ball or the white ball leave the table a free/penalty shot is awarded to their opponents.
- Just like in pool, the one that pots the black ball before potting all of coloured ones, they forfeit the game.
- Once a team has potted all coloured balls, they can attempt to pot the black, If the white ball pot, they forfeit the game.
- The first team to pot the black wins.
- $100 deposit for the balls. Balls returned in good condition, will return the deposit;
- 45 minutes maximum game-time for each group, over time cause deposit deduction;
- In case of any dispute, Saiyuen reserves the right of final decision.