Inspired by the habitation of the indigenous people of the plains, Saiyuen's Native American Teepees are situated alongside the Devil's Forest.
The graphics on the exterior of the teepees illustrate the cultural beliefs of the Native Americans. The upper portion depicts the sky above as the Father, the bottom represents the earth below as the Mother, while the center describes activities of the living.
As a newcomer, Sapa Teepee not only provides air conditioner and power socket but also includes private bathroom.
"Sapa" means "unique" in the Quechuan language. Sapa Teepee with traditional hand-painted teepee outward, comfortable sleep environment, and spacious private bathroom.
A unique camping experience when campers stay in the Sapa Teepee.
- Approx. 200 square feet
- Maximum No. of Occupants: 4 people
- 2 Double beds
- Air-conditioner(Cold/ Heat)
- Ceiling fan with lamp
- USB port charger
- 13A power socket
- Tent Padlock
- Private shower & toilet cubical
- Glamping Complementaries (Hand towel, Bathroom complementaries.)
* Pictures and information are for reference only. Facilities are subject to change without notice.