Saiyuen is committed to provide a comfortable, safe and hygienic environment. In order to protect all the staffs and guests, the following hygiene measures will be implemented from July 29, 2020.
- Walk-in is not available. Day camp or accommodation, please make reservation at least one day before.
- Please clean your hands with alcohol hand rub in the entrance.
- Security guards will measure the body temperature of each guest entering Saiyuen. Those with abnormal body temperature are not allowed to enter.
- Guests enter Saiyuen must fill out travel history form, please ensure that all accompanying members have not traveled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days, or have a fever, cough or any symptoms of respiratory infections prior to their arrival to Saiyuen.
- Unless eating or drinking, guests must wear masks in all indoor areas and outdoor public areas.
- Please bring your breakfast back to your tent or dine outdoors. Eating and drinking are prohibited in the Mart.
- Complying with social distancing requirement, all tents in Saiyuen are temporarily limited to four people, except family members living in the same house.
- Activities “Junior Abseiling” and “Wet Sponge Battle” are temporarily out of service.
- Before and after the guests participate in the activities, all gear and equipment will be disinfected
- Strengthen the use of bleach to clean the campsite.
- Regarding the breakfast, BBQ and cook set, the designated table would be arranged at least 1.5 meters away from others and each table can be only occupied by 4 guests only.
- All wild camp area is designated by our staff to ensure there is a proper distance between campers.
- Regarding activities, activities schedule might be adjusted to the dates' booking since we would take the initiative to arrange the activities in groups.
*Last updated date: October 28th, 2020
*The above arrangement is various by the epidemic and law, please pay attention to Saiyuen's website update