Saiyuen's African Safari Tents are situated along the Kapok Path with rich green surrounding spaces and the soporific sound of the wilderness.
All tents have a terrace, perfect for sundowners. XL Safari Tents also offer hot/cold showers, allowing our guests to enjoy the glamping experience.
African Safari Bara
The name of the Safari "Bara" is inspired by the traditional African musical instrument "Bara", which is derived from the Segou region of Mali, Africa.
As a newcomer of African Safari tent Bara for 2-3 people, having a wild barbecue with your beloved and friends at the exclusive grass platform. You will enjoy the special moment at SaiYuen.
Glamping Tent Provisions:
- Approx. 110 square feet
- Maximum number of occupants : 3 pax
- Air-conditioner(Cold/ Heat)
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Sofa bed (Single)
- USB port charger
- Mozzi guarded door and windows
- Ceiling lamp
- Tent Padlock
- Glamping Complementaries (Hand towel, Slippers, Bathroom complementaries.)
* Campers of Bara please use public toilets and bathrooms
Exclusive grass platform:
(Exclusive grass platform contains a picnic table, hammock, and BBQ stove)
- Picnic table & chairs
- Outdoor sink
- BBQ stove (With Charcoal, 2 big dishes, 2 pairs of tong, charcoal briquette, lighter)
* Pictures and information are for reference only. Facilities are subject to change without notice.